Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduations!


We have several graduations to celebrate this month. Two of the parties are today so I think it is safe to post these. The above punch owl was cased from Dawn Olchefske. You can see her card here. I chnged the colors because my card is for a girl. The DSP is from last seasons mini. I used Rich Razelberry, so saffron, pretty in pink and old olive cardstock.


This card was cased from Nancy Riley and you can see her card here. I don't have any graduation stamp sets and I like to try to find a way to duplicate a card and make it work with what I have.

This card was cased from Mary Fish and you can see her card here. I changed the color to Rich Razelberry and I didn't have the same stamp sets so I improvised and used what I had. The was a fun card and I loved using all the different stamp sets.

Happy Graduation to all the graduates in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add a comment