Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Phoenix Weather


We have had some crazy weather today in Phoenix.
A storm rolled in today and as my husband and I were driving I noticed these clouds rolling in. They were moving so fast it looked like smoke from a fire or something you would see in a movie. I made him stop so I could take some pictures. There are a lot of not so attractive things in the pictures but you can see what a massive group of clouds it was. The last picture shows the hail that came down. It looks like snow. It was very scary in the car. I thought the windows were going to crack. Unfortunately we now have several dents on the hood of the car.




Tonight it is nice and cool outside. Finally! Just yesterday it was still over 100 degrees. I hope it sticks around.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

add a comment