Saturday, January 17, 2009

NOTEPAD


Here is another case from the famous Nancy Riley. You can see her version with the tutorial, here. She even gave me one for Christmas. I love my friend. Anyway, I did an everyday version using Urban Garden paper. Can't get enough of it! I used two different patterns on the cover and added a basic gray taffeta ribbon. Ooh, so love this ribbon. I used basic gray cardstock to punch two flowers with the 5 petal flower punch and old olive for the small flower with a non-su punch. On the inside I used more from the urban garden family and used a stamp from Season of Joy to stamp the swirl (also with basic gray) on several of the sheets of paper. My daughter gave each of her teachers one of these for Christmas along with some other goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design, Leah! I'm going to have to case you!

    Famous?! Paleeze!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

add a comment