Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's a Loop Thing

I really like this new Hand drawn designer paper. The silver accents are from the stylized silver hodgepodge hardware. I thought Kiwi Kiss matched the cake and cupcakes on the red better than old olive. I used the scallop punch for the pink pirouette and a non stampin up punch for the baja breeze.


This card also uses Hand drawn DSP. I use circle punches in different sizes and then used build a brad for the center. The greeting is printed on whisper white designer paper and popped up with dimensionals. I used the small oval punch for the baja breeze background.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome designs, Leah! LOVE what you've done with the Hand Drawn Bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was the non SU punch also an ek success one? i saw on atrs or another site that they had several ek success ones in other sizes. it layers perfectly. love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is EK Success and it is the 2" size. I bought it at a local scrapping store. Thanks for the comment.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

add a comment