Thursday, February 5, 2009

I don't know about you but I am tired of sickness going around my family. I have been exposed to many kinds of illness this past month as I am sure you have to. It finally got me. I have been feeling awful this week and finally a little better this afternoon. Yeah!!! I hate being sick.

The card above was made for one of my best friends who lost her sister to breast cancer this week. It has been a long, hard road for the entire family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

STAMP SET:
sweet stems
DSP:
windsor knot
CARDSTOCK:
chocolate chip, so saffron, whisper white, old olive
OTHER:
cuttlebug, top note die, watercolor crayons, old olive ribbon, old olive inkpad, ticket punch

I hope that is it. Hope you have a great day and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add a comment